Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cardinals, Such A Beautiful Red

Just a quick note to let you know that Rocking Chair Stitches has just released a new pattern called Cardinals In the Pines.  This new pattern contains directions and templates for both a Runner and an extra large Candle Mat.  I had so many compliments on it this weekend at the Walker Homestead show, www.walkerhomestead.com which by the way was a wonderful experience.  So many wonderful antiques and primitive crafts including Eva Ramsey from Pine Patch Primitives and Denise Davis from Sassafras Hill Primitives.  I am honored to be included among these wonderful women.  Speaking of wonderful women, Lynn Barbadora from Painting Thyme Needfuls and Brenda Mercado from Pumpkin Patch Primitives took the drive on a beautiful day to support me.  Why I didn't take a picture of the three of us is just beyond me right now.  Anyway, it was a great day.  But...I digress.

Back to the pattern...



Not a great picture, but waiting for the photographer to take a better one.   Pattern is available on my website or on etsy. 

Have a great day everyone~

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I love this one. I have a thing for cardinals...wish they would come and visit my feeders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thanks for your kind words! I rhink Walker Homestead will remain close to our hearts until June, when we do it again :-)

    I love cardinals and these two pieces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle the details in this piece are awesome. I love it. So glad you had a great show and enjoyed your weekend.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner