Monday, March 28, 2011

OK OK, Better late than never .....



I am still trying to get things in order since my Dad died and I am slowly getting there.  Last week we scattered his ashes in the Gulf of Mexico off of Sanibel Island, his most favorite place on earth.  It was beautiful.  Thank you again for all of the prayers.  

So, the winner drawn on March 15 was actually drawn.  I haven't had anytime to post anything.  So, TADAAA, the winner of the Wool Kit of the Month is.....

Carol from Firecracker Kid Primitives!!!!

Awesome Carol.  Send me your address please at rockingchairstitches.com

and Leslie, your March kit is on the way!!


Check in in a couple of days too see the preview of two new patterns for the Spring/Summer.  You will love them.


Have a wonderful evening.  And remember. there is a giveaway every single month on the 15th.  Sign up!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Carol, she is always giving away such nice things, it is her turn.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Carol!!

    Look at those sweet cheeks!! What an adorable little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Cutie PIE love that picture
    I have been thinking about you everyday Shell
    and sending you cyber hugs!!
    congrats to carol on winning
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a baby rapper? Too cute!
    I win? Alright! Thank you Michelle:) I'll get ahold of you.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner