Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GRANDSON IS ONLY A MONTH AWAY

I know I haven't posted in quite some time.  My life has just been one thing after another since my Dad's death.  In December I lost my favorite Aunt...my mom's sister and so I have been spending alot of time trying to help Mom along.  It's been a rough year.  Now, however, it is time to pick myself up and try with everything I have to move forward...and moving forward is Jacob Perry McCaffery.  We don't know what he looks like but he is going to be my first Grandchild.  Right now he weighs 4.5 pounds and I can't wait to meet him.  We had a baby shower for him and my son Kevin and his Girlfriend Liz this past Sunday.  I CAN ONLY THING, THAT WHEN GOT TAKES SOMEONE YOU LOVE, HE PUTS THAT SOUL INTO A NEW SOMEONE TO LOVE.  And....that's what I am getting I am grateful.  So I will put some pics for you to enjoy.  Have a great day.  And remember. ...... when he takes one, he gives you another......





















1 comment:

  1. Congrats Michelle, it is so hard to loose someone we love. Jacob will surely bring you much joy
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner