Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deerfield Christmas Sampler

What would Thanksgiving weekend be without Deerfield weekend and the wonderful Christmas Sampler.  Hundreds of top of the line artisans and crafters, Christmas music, massages, gifts, food and fun all in one convenient place.  What more could you asks for!  It is held at the world Famous Better Living Center at the Big E Fairgrounds in East Springfield, Massachusetts.  Visit their website via the link to request a coupon for dollars off admission.  We are honored once again to be part of this wonderful event for which we have won two BEST OF SHOW.  I can't wait.  Of course, dinner is first on Turkey Day and I am working on that as well for 26 people YIKES. 



Join us if you are visiting for our class on how to make a penny rug.
  It's a simple project that shows you the basic stitches for creating a masterpiece.  Sign up early, spaces go really really quickly.




Off to the chocolate chip cookies I am making to take to my daughter's house today while I am watching Mason and watching football with my daughter.  I love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner