Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it really December in New England??

So today in the Northwest Hills of Rhode Island it was 70 degrees.  I had thought about putting up the Christmas Tree but it just didn't seem quite right so I will wait until this weekend when the weather is a bit more Christmasy....is that even a word??? LOL


We had a wonderful time in Deerfield and it was busy with lots of new friends and old ones as well.  It is so nice to be able to put faces with the names on my email list like Mary and Pat.  So nice to see both of you.  It's great when you are able to shake their hands  and have a conversation face to face.  


We were told by many people that our booth was the best at the show.  How wonderful is that?  Several people came specifically to see us.  That is such an honor.  Our classes were well attended and the women had a great time learning how to stitch.  


I have pictures to post and will do that tomorrow.  For tonight I think I will shower and relax because in addition to the show I had a flu the entire time.  Thankfully I am feeling better.  


I know it is a bit late, but tomorrow both November and December's winners of the Sweets penny rugs will be picked.  Will it be you??


More later


Keep your family close.!!


Michelle



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos of the show. Glad you are feeling better, I had the flu, now a head cold, but gives me lots of time to work on presents;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the show went well Michelle.....thanks for stopping by....hey ya better pick me or ......I'll jump!!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner