Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sneak Peak

Good Rainy Evening - I hope that the sun comes out tomorrow.  My pool is looking a bit sad with leaves from the high winds and the acorns....well I must have a ton of squirrels.  They say the weekend will be beautiful and I am hoping it will be so I can enjoy the last of the Summer Days.  Fall is coming though, probably quicker than we think....I am already wanting to change my decor and put our the warm colors and light those harvest scented candles.  I was in Brown and Hopkins today and Liz had wonderful Fall items.  Just put me in the mood.  So, thought I would give you all a sneak peak at one of the new designs from RCS.....more when I can release the pattern in a few days.  Have a wonderful day.!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been up at that end in ages, usually got to All things wonderful. I am hoping for an indian summer, I could use more time to go paddling when the crowds die down;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner