Sunday, March 11, 2012

PRECIOUS GIFTS


I can't believe I finally have some time to sit and blog.  Life has been a whirlwind of activities, job changes, taking care of parents, sewing and stitching and being amazed at all the talent on the web and getting hooked ADDICTED to PINTEREST, anniversary of Dad's death but most importantly the birth of Jacob Perry McCaffery my first grandchild on February 17.  Thought you might like to see some pictures of the little peanut who was six pounds at birth.  My son and his girlfriend are doing a great job getting adjusted lol.  

He is such a treasure.  I can't wait to hold him and hug him.  He has brightened my life.  So what's up with all of you?  

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. How very precious is he.......Blessings to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for reeving precious gifts from God Almighty.

    ReplyDelete

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner