Sunday, April 22, 2012

COUNTRY PLUS




Once again, it's been a bit since I've blogged but I took a great trip to one of my favorite places called Country Plus in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, the home and starting point of the Boston Marathon.  Judy Coffey is such a warm-hearted woman and a great friend too but her shoppe is .....well just amazing.  I have my designs there as well as some finished creations from other wonderful designers.    Just a few pictures of some penny rugs I have created as well as to the antique haven of Country Plus.

  


Wonderful placemats on a gorgeous antiqued perfect patina.......table is a mustard.  Muted green Yoyo runner over the chair and a perfectly coordinated cranberry and cream yoyo runner on a wonderful lap desk.

 
  





 If you like things a bit more country....here you go.  Spring time wall hanging.


 








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Bring on Fall Pattern

Bring on Fall Pattern
One of our customers favorites. Easy to do!

Autumn Spectacular

Autumn Spectacular
Beautiful pattern for pillow and runner